Ayu's new album
I've already bought Ayu's new album and the more I listen to it, the more I'm growing to love it. So nice! The song playing on my page now is called "Walking Proud". Isn't it nice? hee. I like "HOPE & PAIN" very much and the song I love the most is "Moments"-my msn nick! mmm... then there's "ABOUT YOU" thats a bit rock. This new album has a lot of diff genres of songs ranging from rock to ballads like "CAROLS". "CAROLS" can be a bit boring sometimes because its that kinda super slow stuff. I can't wait for the release of her next concert's vcd so that i can hear her sing her new songs live. The best thing about the album is that it comes with DVD and this time round it includes not only her MTVs but also the makings of her MTVs. But i realised i bought the wrong cover a week after i purchased the album. I initially chosen another cover instead of the one i bought. Next time I'll post the pics here. But never mind, she looks pretty in all of them except for one where she appeared to be in some strange position with her legs on the bed and her body on the floor....haha~ Its sexy but doesn't appeal much to me though.
Anyway, she has a wax figure at the madame tusaud's(don't know if its spelled like that) museum. It doesn't look very much like her but her costume's very nice and to be able to appear there takes a lot of fame to do so.
Sadly there has been a lot of rumours recently that her popularity is declining and that she's losing her position as the queen of JPOP. Well, they can say whatever they want to for I will still support her!
I LOVE AYU!

<< Home