*GRINS*
Hi people...!
hehe.. I know I havn't been here for like so long... I'm so sorry for those who missed me so much
and wanted so much to hear from me and yet could not find any way to do so because I havn't been going online and havn't been blogging. I deeply apologise for the lost of contact with ya all.
alright?
I will slowly update everything here very soon but first I want to make my complains. I cannot believe but have to reluctantly accept that school's starting the day after tomorrow.. someone kill me please!!
This is the first time I'm gonna spend my christmas day in schOOl...aww man school sucks! BuT of course meeting up with my friends in school doesn't.. Heh. Can't wait to catch up with them. Poor me have got nothing to do during the holidays and they have been having lotsa fun at work! BaH.. its all because of the damn re-arrangement with all schools' schedules that caused everyone to be affected. I'll talk about that the next time because I have so much to complain about that..aHa!
Anyway, in case you havn't noticed what time is it right now, its 2.58am. Haha I've been downloading some stuff so have to stay up a while more to finish with it. So cold and chilly down here
wonder if its the same elsewhere at the opposite end of S'pore. But of course, this is S'pore so how cold can it get? Definitely not to the extend of having to put on winter wear unless u count in sweaters.. haha.
Alright its getting late i gotta turn in soon since my download has finished. Oyasumi nasai~
Countdown to Ayu's new release: 3 days

<< Home