HUGE bird in school.
This morning as my classmates and I were having our lunch, we saw this bird that happened to stop by at one of those big trees we have surrounding our foodcourts. Gosh, it had really long wings it gave me a shock I exclaimed so loudly when I saw it fly past.
Haha... when the rest(Shi hong, Rad, Jade) saw the bird they were like,"OMG..." HaHa! Then we went to take a closer look at the bird and we really saw it! As I didn't put on my glasses I couldn't see very clearly its features and all but the bird was brown and like I said it has huge wings. sCaRy~ its the first time I've seen such a huge bird outside in Singapore.
Previously the biggest that I've seen are only the disgusting crows...*roLLs eYeS* I've seen them eat cat carcasses, tearing the meat away by the road side...and I've been attacked by crows a few times. They are horrid creatures nowadays and can grow until very big cos they're scavengers.
I was thinking maybe we should change our class outing venue to the birdpark
since all of us got so excited over that big bird we saw. LOLS. But of course thats a silly idea. Heh.. anyway gtg.
Oyasumi nasai~

<< Home