No way to say

Monday, January 31, 2005

CNY's approaching..

I'll do a quick one here cos i gotta go really soon.

Argh Monday again tmr.. a start of another scary week. Please DO NOT remind me of the last scary week because i had three quizzes and the friday one was a total flop. ya know why? The lecturer thought our hands were machines and could write like a hundred words in a second so he gave us less than an hour to do the loOOOOOng quiz. I would like to call him an idiot(i'm kind enough already) because the quiz is an ICA not just some simple test thats like 0.00000001% of the whole module. BAH~

Aww man.. i still have to go through another 2 major tests this week and i think they're both ICAs as well. Sigh... maybe i have to think of it positively(yea right) cos aft that is my one week break. But then again I have reports and essays to do during that one week. dAmn~ give us REAL break man.

Ooh but above all that I'm really really really glad CNY is approaching cos there's gonna be lotsa yummy stuff and nice clothes to wear. I can then meet up with my friends, family and its gonna be whole lot of a fun.

Ok i think i'm taking too much time i gotta cut here. Hah~ oh ya i havnt had time to put up my links.. gotta collect from my friends again.

GTG. tata~