School has started!
My classmates and I almost couldn't find the way around school on the first and second day. hAhax~! And I think I have some very interesting lecturers..like, Mr.and-things-like-that and Mr.don't-know-what-he-talking. hee.
Somehow, the peeps who got into my course are either as smart as me or, are much more better( and i do believe that the majority are better than me..). There are one-digit scorers and also those who've taken A maths as well as Biology during their secondary education. Thus, the only conclusion I can gather is that, competition is extremely tough and there's no way I can get a distinction...=*( cos thats unless i'm one of those top 5% scorers...
Talking about classmates, i don't know how i'm going to be friends with some of them b'cos some are literally nerds. They even have to consider the amount of bonus points they can get before joining any cca. Now, many are thinking of which club to join not b'cos they are interested in the clubs but b'cos both clubs offer high bonus points. Isn't it sick?
I joined tennis and they're starting training next wednesday. On Sat they'll be holding an orientation for the freshies like me..hahax. I don't even have a racket so guess i gotta go and get one. Ask if i know tennis.. Haha! No! I've only tried hitting the ball once throughout this sixteen or shld i say seventeen years. Isn't it ridiculous?! kakax... that's why i'm going there to learn.
'It was my fault' is currently used as my nick and one feller just asked me why is my nick so sad. Well, it is indeed sad..b'cos it was my fault! hahAx~!
alright gotta run.
Tada~

<< Home