No way to say

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Went to school for the orientation today and it was indeed boring b'cos it was talks throughout the 2 hours or so.

At least it wasn't boring to tHat extend like how i imagined it to be..haha.. cos i made some new friends there. When I was in the auditorium I talked to the two girls who were sitting beside me. Unfortunately, they aren't from my class. But still, I made friends with them. And there was this guy who sat on my left,whom I also talked to, he kept laughing with his pal throughout the presentations~ so silly. Then, there's this three girls from my class that i talked to and yes, they're from my class.

The tutors brought my class as well as class 1A/01 to a classroom and the tutors kinda briefed us on whatever upcoming events that we'll be having and where we'll have to go. Mr Gregory Poi's A01's tutor and he's a humorous guy and i bet Miss Koh and him are very close judging from their conversations..haha~ God knows they might be a pair.. but well, she's a nice lady and that's all i need to know cos i don't want a witch to be teaching my class.. ^-^

I was talking to Darius just now and he said he's going for an audition at Image Studios. Its said that the people there are looking for talents. Wish him all e best. And oh, I had a really good laugh just now..*giGGles.. b'cos of his reaction to what I said to him. He says he saw a friend today and sO, I asked him this jokingly, "So how was the meeting? Did he tell u that he's fallen for u?" And he was like,"faLLen foR me?!?! I dunno what u talking? sAy!" HAhAx~!.... He took it for real~ lols.. let's just hope that friend of his doesn't see this or else... but of course, darius isn't one( he should know what i'm talking about hEe~)

Okay, enough for today. I'm turning in.

Tada..