No way to say

Thursday, June 26, 2003

I've been living on drugs for the past few days. nah... not that kind which will send u 'high' but the ones that are used to ease pains going on in my head plus throat and to make my fever subside. yuck~ life has been bitter for me.

Luckily, my fever subsided last night. Otherwise I wouldn't have made it for school this morning for my maths post test. Hah, lucky that sensor at the security's can't sense that i'm partially ill or else i would have been given a red light. hee~
sigh. didnt get full marks for the test~ only a 52/70 *shrugs =/ cos i havnt been practising much due to work and when i finally ended my work, i was left with only a few days to do my revision.
school's starting real soon. its time i catch up with my studies and study till my hair turns white. hmm... the thing is, i still don't know which class i entered and what books i'll be using exactly. so right now, i'm still kind of..in the dark? hahax. well, i'm already prepared to come across words and concepts that are alien to me. so.. may God bless me..

Talking about ending work, last friday was my final day at ETF. I'm already starting to miss the people. Sigh. I can still remember all their faces right now but i'll not be sure whether i'll still be able to in a month's time.

Argh~.... I've been missing out all the nice shows just b'cos i'm sICk. I feel like an outdated freak right now. =S

Alright enough of rubbish-ing. hAhax~ thats a new word that I coined.

Tada~