No way to say

Monday, June 30, 2003

Nothing much today. Just stayed home all day long. Now that i've come to think of it, the whole day was simply boring. Haha~

I cleaned up my whiteboard to make space for important documents and for any future reminders to be written down. It took a really long time before the whole board became clean because the wordings have been left there for months and even years. Mostly are contact numbers which were outdated or simply cos i'd already kept them on my phone so i decided to wipe it off. There's this one and only address that i purposely left it there since last year.. but in the end i still decided to erase it as well because i don't need it any more.. I do not think that i would want to mail the adressee any more greeting cards in future. Its quite sad, but i don't give a damn. Not any more. Now that the board's clean and white, its a new beginning for the board itself, as well as for me.

There's school on tuesday but i won't be having lessons. Instead i'll be having the so-called orientation. =/ I can imagine it to be totally boring except for the last part, that is going home. Cos for the whole afternoon, it'll be nothing but talks and talks and talks. Who wouldnt be bored stiff? I hope it ends quickly. Haha~

Chatting with Jie Min now. 'Doughnut and Peanut' is her current nick and she says its her sister's pet dogs. They must be so cute that even when she's online she must remind herself of them. Looks like she's gonna be worse than me cos she's gonna have three days of orientation at her school. hahax.. still hav ta bring 2Kg of newspaper but she says she's not gonna bring them. I think its crazy to follow their instructions. hee~ She's doing the same course as me but too bad we're in different schools. sigh... perhaps we still can share with each other but most probably not cos i think we'll both find our study companions at school and besides that, different schools do different things. And her sis thinks science students are all nerds. hahax~ agree with her partially... but i don't think i'll be one and Jie Min too. She thinks she's going there to make a difference. I feel that way too. hee~

Alright enough for today. It looks like I can still blog a lot even though there isnt anything special. Simply shows how long-winded I can get..hahax..

I'll be back some other day.. ^-^

If the words don't come my way
Hope you'll still know
I hope it still shows
If the words don't come my way
Hope you'll still know
What my heart wants to say

Gareth Gates - What My Heart Wants To Say