I'm back from Shang Hai!
I reached Singapore at about 3.40pm yesterday afternoon. I don't really like taking air planes.. Its like once every few minutes(no le I'm exagerating a lil bit too much haha) I'll take a peek at my watch to see if we're reaching any time soon. Before I went to Shang Hai I bought the memoirs of a geisha book from kinokuniya so that I could read it while I was overseas whenever I was bored. It turns out I didn't read it on the plane because they were actually playing the mOvIee..LOLS how coincidental. If not for the memoirs of geisha movie they played on the plane, I'm afraid I would have been extremely restless throughout the whole journey. The journey back wasn't that overbearing except the stewpid gastric pain but the journey to shang hai was a rough one due to the turbulences at night. I couldn't sleep at all throughout the journey from 2 to 7am and as a result I was quite a panda when we reached Pu Dong airport. My couz did fall asleep whilst on the plane and she didn't even feel the turbulence! I was like wondering how on earth she did it Haha. But she did suffer a lot of discomfort when the plane was preparing for landing. She said she felt a lot of pressure on her shoulders and there was like this blood clot on the area of her forehead just above her left brow which she kept rubbing so that there's blood circulation. I helped her massage a bit also so that she'll feel better because her face turned really pale! The girl's health has always been quite poor. The chinese practitioner there said its due to insufficient sleep etc. You know things that cause heatiness of the body that sorta thing =S
I have to wait for my couz to mail me the pics then I can post them up. We took lotsa pics! =) Did lotsa shopping. It was really "Mai dong xi chi dong xi mai dong xi chi dong xi" you know the thing on the advertisement for Hong Kong just that we were in Shang Hai instead of HK..lol. Then we went to Xi Hu too the place is very beautiful! OH and I MUST mention the taxi drivers...they are basically the real life Crazy Taxi Drivers..you know the game crazy taxi? Yea. The one that took us from the Airport to Christy's(my couz's friend-we stayed at her place) house drove at 140km/h. The window was rolled down you see so you can imagine how my hair flew.. haha. Whenever there's space the driver will switch lane in that 140km/h speed not slowing down a bit. Pro isn't he? He's really steady though cos we didn't suffer even a bit of a jerk on the way. He told us he's been driving that car that way for 13 years and nothing has happened haha.. I believe so.
The places there are all named in chinese and there're too many names that I cannOT remember. LOL. They all sound quite the same I will mix them up but I can recognise the place though. I hope she can mail me the pics soon so I can show all of you if not its really hard to describe cos like I said I can't remember the names of the places! =รพ
I bought some things for some of you too. I'll pass it to you all the next time we meet up.
And oh yea I got into NIE! But not exactly yet.. I will be deployed to a school to teach first then be considered for teacher training at the next available intake before the end of my 1 to 1.5 years contract subject to my performance and conduct in school. I wonder if Hui Zhen got this too? I'll ask her about it.
Alright gtg. Ciao.

<< Home