No way to say

Monday, June 05, 2006

Lost & Found...=.=!!!

*GrIns* Sorry le.. I'm not lost just maybe my online appearances have minimized lots ever since I took up the job at faceshop. I still meet up friends and go out so who says I'm lost? =) But now I've quit the job already so I have more time now until the 8th. I'll be leaving for Shang Hai with my cousin on the 8th! =) Just thinking of it gets me all excited!~

Tmr morning I'll be going for a swim with caihong n mx. Too bad wei can't swim but she's working anyway. I hope I can wake up LOLS... considering I'm still blogging at 2.29am.. =X

Then on wednesday there's supposed to be a gathering for class 3B01. I really hope there will be one even if its just a handful of people because after this its gonna be hard to meet up with the guys going into NS then uni will be starting for some. Grace's going to sydney for her studies..how sad. I'll miss you loads grace! Maybe I shld go get a webcam? =)

I told xiao mian ah gong who is 1/2 zebra 1/2 pig, that I'm going shang hai to fish for a rich bf then i'll find him a nice place to settle in since his memory's failing..hahaha.

ok le i gtg if not i'm dead meat tmr if i oversleep...

Oyasumi nasai minna san.. ^^