No way to say

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tired.

I'm so tired and yet I'm still blogging. Haha. Well, I'm tired physically, mentally and emotionally.

Anyway, remember the girl whom I don't wanna remember because she couldn't even remember her class rep's name? ahahaha. Looks like everyone's paying attention to that previous entry. She did it again in the afternoon when I was collecting the test papers for Mr Foo. I could see the question on her face like: What's her name? SHucks I can't remember again. It was kinda written on her face when she wanted to pass me her paper because all she said was,"er.." I was on the verge of asking her this: You still cannot remember my name right? Which of course, I didn't. Lols.
Ugh.
Alright, maybe we can play a game of guess? Guess who the person is..LOLS!

Talk about Mr Foo, HAHA. His jokes can be really lame at times. You can see the whole class with the am-i-supposed-to-laugh faces whenever he cracks a joke or tells a story. But his "Vermin Lim" and "Pavarotti Tan" joke cracked Grace up so much she almost got her 8 abs.... Haha! And today about 10 minutes before his lesson ended, he insisted we still had 20 minutes of time left.

FTT: No la stil have 20 minutes left. I check. (checks qiu mei's watch)
FTT to qiu mei: You adjusted it right. I must verify with others. (checks jia ling's watch then realises everyone's time on the watch is the SAME)
Damian & Alex: TEST PAPER~
FTT: (holds a don't know what paper up) There paper.-------> this is so lame la!
FTT: Are you all really so united(can't rem his exact words but it was something like that)
WHole class: YeSSS.. ------>LOLS
FTT: Do you all wanna hear this story about...
Damian: NO..
Whole class: *laughs*

So he has no choice but to return us the test papers for us to check.

Then there was once he handed us a stack of tutorials for us to bring home and do. It was only after we distributed all the papers then did he realise that he actually gave us the QUIZ PAPER itself which was only supposed to be given out the next day during the test itself.

Quotes from Alex,"The Foo made a fool out of himself."
LOLS. Indeed.

Sometimes it is really painful to think too much.
Sometimes it is best to stay preoccupied.
Sometimes I really don't know what to do.
Just sometimes. =)