No way to say

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Another one.

I seldom do 2 posts on the same day unless they're pictures. Strangely, I have a lot to talk about today.

Mmm. I wanna talk about parents.

Yesterday, Darius told me that his mum scolded him over the phone cos he's been returning home late and that she just put down the phone without even saying 'bye'. HahA~ I'm laughing not because I'm gloating over his misfortune but because I've met with exactly the same situation just recently. Not that my mum scolded me over the phone and hung up half-way but that she also reprimanded me for returning home so late. I explained to her like Darius did that my work requires me to do so and for him it was his commitments. I was really angry previously and was just like Darius when he told me what happened. Like, you encouraged us to go for the thing and when it turned out not to be the way they wanted it to be, they get all worked up, start to ask why and all those funny questions. I felt like she didn't understand me at all and was making things difficult for me. She had very little trust in me that time which hurt me a lot.

I'll usually be alright the next day after I wake up but this matter got me so freaking vexed I only recovered a few days after. My mum said very hurtful stuff when we quarrelled that I couldn't get over.

After all, she was angry and maybe thats why she said those stuff. I told Darius that he should not be angry with his mum for being so hot-headed because as parents, they are all worried for our safety. I understand this and that is precisely why I decided not to continue working at my attachment place.

Sometimes we have to really spell out everything in order to let others know what we're thinking. I told my mum about why I made that decision, that it's totally because of her. At that moment, I thought she realised that I'm not that wild a child. It's like I already don't care what others at work would think about me that, I'm just making an excuse so that I won't have to continue. I'm not making just any excuse. Somebody actually said this excuse is the best n that girls will always say this(I was seriously pissed off when I heard that.) Well, they can say and think all they want now I don't give a damn because I spoke the truth.

Alex was telling me how his parents care for him and that no parents don't love their children. I think this is true just that everyone has a different way of expressing their concern.

I love my family and friends very much. Nobody can take them away from me. =)