No way to say

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mixed Feelings

My attachment's gonna end real soon like in a week's time.

I've been there for like 5 weeks already and so have known some of the people there quite well.

I still dislike the managers (haha) but not all. I gotta say Mildred is really nice. She knows her basic manners that is saying thanks or sorry. Wilson is the Assistant Manager there and it explains why he has that kinda attitude. When he's happy he'll be nice but don't ever step on his toes on a bad day man. However I think they still need somebody like that around in case there are any nasty customers. *gRInS* Try being nasty to Wilson and he'll get the guards up..hah. It happened once and I found it really cool. Henry can be nice and can be mean. To say the truth he's an unpredictable person and I kinda don't like him sometimes. He likes to judge people by his experience he's gone through and that is bad because he could be wrong. But with him around its good cos he knows whether you're doing work or not and he'll make sure those lazy bugs (I shan't name them) do their work. I still don't like that woman. Then Jackson... sometimes I find him kinda useless..haha~ seriously. Sad enough but when some problems crop up especially when there are nasty customers, I tell you he can't deal with them. Unlike Henry or Wilson who can almost definitely deal with them.

As for the people there I really like some of them because they're extremely nice. People like Ghee Seng(we call him Ah Seng), Iskandar, Ah Gui and Vincent are nice because they really teach you what you need to know and help when you need it. I don't like it when people teach me things like half-way and leave me hanging there. You might as well not teach me if you're not serious. To teach people you have to first of all be patient and if you do everything like so quickly how am I going to learn? In one of my previous post I mention about some people who are nice and don't know whether they will still be at the end of my time there. True enough many I mentioned are just some lazy buggers that I dislike sometimes but there are still some who are nice. Shan't divulge too much cos if i say who are the 'nice people' then the rest would be the 'not nice' ones..*giggles.

After working here I realise that working with uncles or aunties isn't that bad after all because they really teach you the stuff although they can be naggy at times. In the past I always thought it was kinda horrid to be nagged at all the time but of course there will be some who would take advantage of you seeing you're new and they'll make you do all the work and they'll just stand and look.

In conclusion (this sounds so much like a summary at the end of a comprehension..haha), I think work isn't that bad after all with nice people around. Like I said I'll be leaving really soon. I kinda feel sad about it because I'll miss all the fun and company and happy because I don't have to face the people I dislike any more.

And this Vincent keeps asking me to tell him my secret and so I said I'll tell him on the last day. He chose 5 peeps anyway and I really wanna laugh at some of the choices-1 only in fact- the useless one..haha! The rest of the 4 are still not bad..ahaha. Anyway its my secret so sHHh-NO comments. =รพ