No way to say

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Heart, mind and soul.

What a title: Heart, mind and soul. haha. I don't know but the title just came to my mind the moment I clicked on the 'Title' space and that explains why?

Sometimes there are a lot of things that I cannot do or say because my heart cannot take it, my mind tells me not to say it and I cannot betray my soul(that is my conscience) just to do it. People have asked me why I named my blog 'No Way To Say' and in the past, I used to answer them that it is just a song name. Now, I can proudly tell them the meaning behind my blog's name and that its no longer just a song name =)

I've been meeting up a lot with my close friends from my secondary school ever since I ended my attachment. I'm really glad I get to hang out with them so much because I'm really worried that one day, we'll all be so busy that we cannot even afford to set aside time just to do something together.

I had a lot of fun yesterday.

In the afternoon I went for a swim with my sister. It wasn't really a swim. It was more like I was kicking people and people kicking me like, literally. HAha! Thats the thing I hate about swimming in public pools. The interesting thing was that, the pool had a few transparent panes. People can look actually through and see us swimming and we can watch them walk. HAHA.. its was so funny. My sister and I both waved to the people below and 1 kid actually waved back.. LOLS! What friendly people we all are.

After that I rushed home to prepare to meet Alex cos I promised to go for his BBQ even though I don't know a single person there. I was reluctant when he first asked me because I thought I would feel left out. It turned out fine because the people there are all friendly and Alex didn't leave me there like alone. He treated me like a guest..haha.. He got me food, drinks and introduced me as the Vice President(*giggles). The people really thought I was some mighty VICE prEsIdent when I was just an assistant Class Rep. LOLS! Cool isn't it?

I then met Darius and Mei Xiu at about 10.30pm before we proceeded to meet Isabel at Orchard. We had supper at Glutton's bay(If I'm not wrong thats the name la...sounds so..ugh!).
Darius ordered so many things we almost couldn't finish everything. But, with him around, nothing is impossible (in terms of finishing food only haha). He revealed a half-known-to-me secret to me after which he denied about after I gave him an 'Oh my God' reaction. *giggles*. I doubt he was lying anyway.
MX's having some problems with her bf. Somehow boys change when they enter NS. The good thing is that they mature so much more. But, some become like all self-centered and think the gf cannot do anything else but entertain him. Its partly because it can really be lonely and all although I cannot understand like totally because I havn't and won't be going through NS. Still, they should learn to be more open and less grouchy if you want your gf to understand you. I told MX that he's probably having PMS...aha!
Bel's doing well I think. She's going to either NUS or NTU for lit studies which is where her interest lies in. I'm really glad for her. Way to go gIRl!
We reached Harry's Bar at like 1 am plus. It was really pathetic cos we only sat inside for while and then the lady finished her songs already. HAHA~! Our time managment's dangerously poor. LOL. Spent too much time eating and walking probably.
After that Darius's dad sent us home in his taxi. Its so good to have a driver around every time to fetch us home when we're already so so dead beat. *grinS*

Oh wow I took an hour to write all these. Yesterday was undoubtedly a long and yet enjoyable day. I'll have to remember to bring my digi cam along the next time. My phone's cam can't do much except take close-up pictures. ALright I've written enough. hee.

tata~

girl who loves ayu signs off.