No way to say

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

ooh..yesterday's schedule really sucks. lessons start at 8am right up to 5pm and theres only a half an hour break throughout the whole day! it was really very tiring...tts y i dont like mondays. =\ tmr lessons will be starting at eight agaIN.. i gotta turn in early.
oh man... theres so many things tt i dont know abt biology. i feel pretty left out when they start to talk abt bio stuff. i'll be like o_O? wat are u all tokin abt? *shrugs.. i dont like this feeling.
today i suddenly caught a cold in the morning during lessons and i've used up countless pieces of tissues. nw my nose hurts becos of the constant rubbing of the tissue papers during the day. i took a pill n slept fitfully for quite a while in the afternoon so much so tt i didnt hear any alarm ring. perhaps the alarm button was pressed down so no alarm rang.
ok i gtg. my eyes feel a bit tired right nw n its getting late.


HANABI ~episode II~


The summer has come again and again since then
But why am I looking back upon the past again
Tracing the footprints?

I remember everything even now
Your voice calling my name, your casual habits
I want to forget, and I don't want to forget

Did I choose the right way?
But I keenly understand there is no answer
Whomever I may ask it to

Please tell me some day that you are happy
And smile

I gently lock the memories away
Leaving them to be beautiful

This feeling, this feeling, go up into the sky
And be dispersed beautifully like a firework